The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card-sized single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of promoting the teaching of computer fundamentals in schools & colleges.
- Introduction to Raspberry PI
- Up & running with Raspberry PI
- Introduction to Linux
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Basics of Python
- Data Structures in Python
- Functions & Modules
- OOP’s in Python
- Raspberry Pi and Internet
- Introduction to GPIO Programming & Hands on Practicals
- Introduction to TKinter GUI Library
- Introduction to Database (SQLite)
- Introduction to OpenCV Library
- Future of Computing & Possibilities
This Workshop covers the all basic knowledge to let students start with this Technology and create crazy things using it.
- Raspberry Pi Workshop in Pune
- Workshop on Raspberry Pi at WIT Solapur on September 2015
- Workshop on Raspberry Pi at VPCOE, Baramati on February 2016
- Workshop on Raspberry Pi at Sinhgad College, Kondhwa on February 4, 2016
Want to arrange or attend Raspberry Pi Workshop ?