OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision, developed by Intel. It is free for use under the open source BSD license. The library is cross-platform. It focuses mainly on real-time image processing.
This Library majorly used in Image & Video Processing Applications because of its smart performance. Matlab like platforms cannot give you real time performance because of their architectures & has gradually outdated from industry, but OpenCV can give you much more processing power to process your heavy image & video data. Many companies like Google, Intel, IBM, Sony, Honda, Toyota, KPIT Cummins use this library to do many projects.
This lightweight library can easily be used on Raspberry Pi for Video Processing application like Face Detection.
Our Workshop contents:
- Introduction to Linux (Ubuntu) [Hands on] 1 Hour
- Introduction to Python Programming [Hands on] 2 Hours
- Basic of Python [Theory + Hands on] 3 Hours
- Data Structures in Python [Hands on] 2 Hours
- OOP’s and Modules in Python Programming [Hands on] 2 Hours
- File I/O [Hands on] ½ Hour
- Introduction to OpenCV Library + Installation [Theory] 1 Hour
- Image / Video Load / Save + GUI Events [Hands on] 1 Hour
- Understanding Numpy Library
- Access pixel properties, values & modifying
- Camera Capture for Image & Video
- Image Operations
- Edge Detection
- Histogram Calculation
- Morphological Operation
- Image Transforms
- Discrete Fourier Transform
- Inverse Fourier Transform
- Demo Programs on Face Detection in Real time [Demos]
The workshop is dedicated for having hands on experience ,so that students can do creative projects out of this knowledge independently & confidently.
Want to arrange or attend Python Workshop ?